T.E.M. Group, Inc. is a full-service electrical construction company delivering comprehensive installation services for diverse projects. Our company is performance-driven, with a team of experienced project management professionals and crews of highly skilled electricians delivering the highest quality installations for our clients. Project after project, T.E.M. Group, Inc. delivers on its promise of excellence for many of the leading utility, educational, hospital, industrial and commercial institutions.
The services we offer include:
- Medium Voltage Distribution Systems Underground & Overhead
- Motor Controls & Variable Frequency Drives
- Highway Lighting & Traffic Control Systems
- Airport FAA Taxiway & Runway Lighting, Guidance Signs, Air Weather Stations, Communications Cabling, Access Controls, Parking Lot Gates, Baggage Handling Systems
- Dam & Site Lighting
- Site Lighting
- Stadium & Outdoor Lighting
- Tel/Data, Fiber, Security Systems & CCTV Installation
- Design/Build Capabilities
- In-House Estimating / Engineering
- Lighting Control System Installation
- Double Ended Substation (Indoor & Outdoor)
- SCADA & BAS Systems
- Water & Wastewater Control Systems
- Generator & Paralleling Switchgear
- Construction Management Over Large Electrical Projects
- UPS Systems
Our Commitment to Safety & Training
T.E.M. Group Inc.’s commitment to safety goes beyond meeting minimal standards. Our safety program includes regular job site safety inspections, onsite safety training including weekly Toolbox Safety topics designed to identify common safety hazards and prevent accidents before they happen.
Our commitment to safety includes meeting or exceeding all workers compensation requirements and OSHA standards in each of the states in which we work. Employee participation in all company safety matters is a key component to building a world class safety program.
At T.E.M. Group, Inc., training is a serious responsibility and we’re up to the task with our state-of-the-art training programs and partnerships. As a member of the Independent Electrical contractors (IEC), Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) our personnel receive updated safety and skills training as well as attend our annual safety day.
Our company’s commitment to safety extends to 100% drug testing of employees during the hiring process, including office and management personnel. We partner with nationally recognized and approved drug-testing labs for all tests.